when you know what marketing works and who it coverts the ability to grow is never a question.


WHAT MATTERS

Where are the leaks in your Funnel?

5% of the visitors to your site on average will convert, in the other 95% there is a percentage you should definitely retarget but there are some that will never buy from you. What we help you identify the difference in Analytics and send those Audiences to your marketing platforms to help you increase your sales or leads. This shortens the optimisation of your marketing funnels.

we work with Agencies and Small Businesses

what could you be tracking

OUR TOOLKIT

Google Tag Manager & Analytics

Smart businesses are setting up better Analytics tracking so Ads and Content can be measured by clicks & engagement that come from their target audience or as we like to call them, the 20%ers, and not tyre kickers.

Quality click tracking

Behavior-based data

Engaged User Segments

Then We Build Around What You Need To Know

We run audits of your website and campaigns and build out tracking to capture and segment clicks before they hit your Analytics account. Making smart reports easier for you to read.

Smart Audiences

Every business has segments or niches of markets = clients. We help you set those up for smarter Facebook, YouTube and Google Ads campaigns.

Smart Google Ads

Imagine making Google Ad decisions with people who look like your best customers click behaviours being built into your site. We take on 1 new client every 2 months as we like to make sure your set up is done right.

First We Audit What You Know

We look at your existing tracking and Analytics account and identify what data can help your team make smart decisions.

Build Reports

From our audit we build our reports that answer the critical questions you need answers to in important meetings with your sales and marketing people.

Smart Reports In Google Data Studio

We know you are busy, so we simplify all the juicy stuff about your business into Reports that show existing and Key Performance Indicators which let you know at a glance, we are ok, we can grow, we're in the shit.

kind words from our clients

Irene has helped me segment my business audience. Before working with her, I had an unclear value proposition aimed at a diffuse group of people. After we worked through analytics data, Irene helped me to identify customer segments and change the value proposition specifically for them. Her insights have proven to be invaluable for the growth of my business, and her no-BS approach has helped me see business development in a new, different light.

Reinder

Founder, LearnAppMaking.com

Feedback from Agencies

Rumble takes the grind out of knowing setting up our Analytics and tracking formulas. We’ve NEVER BEEN BUSIER.  At our company we talk about the days Before Irene and After Irene. She gets results! We’ve never been so tired (and happy)

Matilda Ellis

Google Ads Agency

FOR BUSINESS OWNERS

Analytics and Ads

Knowing which campaign does best for getting the word out about your business and which one of your conversational retargeting campaigns gets them to convert is the way to grow sustainably while keeping your eye out for new opportunities.

FOR AGENCIES

Better reports, Happy clients

The end goal is to set up smart reports in Google Data Studio that you can review with your clients at marketing meetings. This gives you quality data to help fine tune campaigns and validate your work to your clients & build a robust marketing calendar.

Rumble Media is a boutique agency that works in a deep way with our customers. That means we will focus on you exclusively while you’re with us. It also means we’ll let you know our timeline once we’ve had a chat to ensure you’re able to plan around us.

Ready to dig in and find out more?

Our discovery call gives us a peek under the hood of your business. On the call we'll talk about what goals, objectives, new data and google Ads you're interested or know you need asap. Remember: good data is what makes good businesses great.

Please fill out or form and tell us a bit about you and we will let you know if we are the right people to help you.


Have Questions?


We’ll make sure to only send interesting info, no crappy content or marketing fluff. Just the good stuff, promise!


rumble media.

Rumble Media 2020. Site & Copy by Sharon Langshaw.

JOIN US


WE HELP WOMEN IN BUSINESS SCALE 

If you are interested in making your business resilient to weather any storm then join our newsletter as we share insights to help you think like a future proof CEO.

Even if you aren't there yet, you will be.